Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bony Pony Ranch Cowboy Hat Goes With Everything!



I pride myself on our cowboy hats and that they fit all occasions. Hey, the hats were even the main accessory being worn at Harry Winston of Beverly Hills. Plus our hats gives back to the kids. How cool....you can shop guilt free.

Bony Pony Ranch goes to the Oscars!
Last year I was hanging with Courtney Love (very cool lady..despite all that is seen and heard) and she helped me do a promo of our clothing line at the Gloden Globes. Ben Silverman, VP of NBC, also helped me as he took me to the parties in town promoting our charity. So my goal this year is to get some celebrities to wear our BPR Cowboy hat at the Oscars! I have put out the word on the street about the foundation here in Los Angeles. I will keep you up to date how my plan works out.

2 comments:

CountryDiva Danielle January 22, 2009  

Well I have a BPR hat and I plan to wear it in a photo shoot soon, but I am not a celebrity YET!

Reed January 23, 2009  

Ummmm...I so want one of those but I have short hair. Can I rock the hat without looking like a total ass?